Introducing the New Yealink W41P DECT Desk Phone
Desk phones possess an abundance of advantages, from the physical feeling of a substantial handset to their vast telephony features to a vibrant graphical user interface; however, they can lack the convenience of a cordless solution. To rectify this issue, Yealink developed the new W41P DECT Desk Phone. Users can now experience cordless mobility with a desk phone. This is made possible through the integration of the DD10K DECT Dongle. The DD10K and T41S IP Phone work concurrently with the Yealink W60B IP DECT Base Station, which allows users to create a system that enables portability and flexibility and also eliminates wiring troubles.
The system is truly plug-and-play with an impressively reduced deployment workload. Once you’ve connected your T41S to power, upgrade the software to be compatible with the DD10K. Once the phone is updated, plug the DD10K into the back of the phone. Wirelessly connect it to the W60B Base Station and your system will be ready to go.
Key Features Include:
- Exceptional HD voice, handset, and speaker
- Six line keys with a vivid LED indicator for feature customization
- Up to 100 phonebook memory for easy contact management
- 2.7″ 192×64-pixel screen display on the T41S
- Easy installation without Wired LAN
- Four context-sensitive “soft” keys
- Support of up to eight DECT handsets in total (W60B)
The W41P is an ideal solution for SME offices, retail environments, restaurants, SOHO, and warehouses.